The 6 kV (12 kV) indoor switchgear is designed for reception and distribution of 6 kV (12 kV) industrial frequency 50 Hz three-phase a.c. electric power.
The modular switchgears are available in two versions:
1. Various size standard metal marine containers designed for operation at external temperatures - 60 °С to +40 °С and for protection of equipment against natural environment external factors.
2. Baltika typical unit-type concrete modules designed for operation at external temperatures - 60 °С to +40 °С and for protection of equipment against natural environment external factors.
The indoor switchgears are available for 6 kV-12 kV voltage and can be completed with Onega single-side access cubicles or Volga complete switchgear cabinets made by PO Eltechnika OJSC.
The indoor switchgears are furnished with an auxiliary power supply system including:
- Automatic heating system;
- Automatic ventilation system (optional);
- Internal, external, and emergency lighting system;
- Security (fire) alarm system;
Electrical users of the auxiliary power supply system are powered from an auxiliary switchboard.
The switchgears are capable of being integrated in the ACS system made PO Eltekhnika OJSC - both of the low and high level - via various communication channels (optical fiber transmission cable, RS-485 cable, GSM-channel etc.).